10.08.2010

Week Wrap-Up: Bullet Style

Because I am feeling slovenly and lazy today, this post may or may not be in bullet form.

Since we last saw each other… which was exactly a week ago…

  • The weekend was a lovely whirl of nothing (besides some excellent college football action. Go Noles!)
  • Monday through Thursday was a blur of frustration and fatigue.
  • If you think a certain half-Belgian, half-Alabama honky will work on the (trailer-pulling) truck that goes on the road instead of the one that goes in the mud, you are sadly mistaken. Still not sure why it took 4 days to get my truck fixed.
  • Yesterday I felt what a 6-minute mile feels like for a quarter. I'm a speeeeed demon ya'll.
  • Still not thrilled with my distance running ability. I did a half a mile yesterday (major conversations in my head) but it tweren't easy.
  • And the final question: Monticello or Quincy?

No comments:

Post a Comment